Another old TMI snagged from Sassy Cat: Sassy Cat: Gone Hollywood
1. If a screenwriter turned you into a character in a movie,
a. What stock Hollywood character would it be most like? The Girl Next Door
b. What actor/actress would play you? Cybill Shepherd
2. What genre of movie is your life most like? For example: romantic comedy, goofball comedy, spy, coming of age, action/adventure, sci-fi, etc Probably coming of age.
3. What kind of scene in a movie would you like to play most? Why? A high speed car chase that ends in a love scene
b. Love scene
c. Gun fight
d. High-speed car chase
4. Have you ever looked around you and thought “this is like a scene from a movie”? There are times when I’ve wondered why there was no background music.
5. Have you ever looked at a character in a movie and said, “Hey, that could be me”? Way too often but I can’t come up with a specific example.