Music is a topic I write about a lot, or so it seems. I love movies, but I don’t watch a lot of TV other than a few select shows. Books are my number one media love with music a close second.
I love to categorize things and music isn’t any different. I have playlists for a variety of different topics, events and reasons.
I can pick a playlist depending on my mood. Sometimes it’s slow, relaxing instrumental music with a meditation type beat and others it’s blasting classic rock that I can sing along to at the top of my lungs. Sometimes the songs on a certain playlist remind me of someone who is no longer in my life.
I like to explore different genres of music and again, pick genres to reflect my mood and emotional needs.
If I had a music soundtrack about my life, it would include the following songs.
1. Windy by The Association
2. Let Go from Frozen
3. Landslide by Dixie Chicks
4. Never Had a Dream Come True by S Club 7
5. Burn It Down by Linkin Park
6. Runaway by The Corrs
7. Mama by The Spice Girls
8. Impulsive by Wilson Philips
9. Memory from Cats
10. Holding On To Yesterday by Ambrosia
11. In a Lifetime by Clannad and Bono
12. Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd
13. Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n Roses
14. Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
15. Lights by Journey
16. Heartache Tonight by The Eagles
17. Live to Tell by Madonna
18. Run Like Hell by Pink Floyd
19. I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserable
20. Shot in the Dark by Ozzy Osbourne
21. Turn the Page by Bob Seger
22. Holding Back the Years by Simply Red
23. When Doves Cry by Prince
24. Touch of Grey by Grateful Dead
25. Crystal Ship by the Doors
26. You Belong to the City by Glenn Frey