1. If you are self-isolating, under lockdown orders, or quarantined, what is your main daily activity?
It’s really not any different from before we had this quarantine order. I didn’t venture out much in the first place, I’ve always stayed home so I’m doing what I always do… I read, do research, lots of writing, blogging, listen to music, connect online with friends on social media.
2. Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
I would rather be alone. I finally came to the realization that I’m an introvert. I would appreciate being able to communicate with people, just not have them in my space.
3. Would you rather never use social media sites/apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
That’s pretty easy for me… I don’t watch much TV anyway, so giving up movies and TV shows wouldn’t be a huge problem for me. But losing social media would. As frustrated as I get with Facebook, I wouldn’t want to be without it, or something like it. Maybe someone will bring back a good version of Myspace.
4. Would you rather live in a utopia as a normal person or in a dystopia but you are the supreme ruler?
As far as I’m concerned we are currently living in a dystopia with a supreme ruler wannabe, so I’m much rather opt for being a normal person even in a normal world. Wouldn’t even have to be utopia.
5. Are humans better at creation or destruction?
Without question, destruction. Too many are way too shortsighted to even see what they are doing.
Bonus: Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?
At the moment I’m pretty cynical about love, so I’ll take the suitcase with the five million, please.