1. What word is a lot of fun to say?
There are people who say that swearing is a sign of low intelligence and a small vocabulary. I saw fuck that bullshit. In reality, most people who swear tend to be smarter than those who don’t swear. People who swear also tend to be happier and more relaxed and that makes sense to me. Swearing allows you to get out some of that tension inside. And that makes you healthier. One study indicated that people who swear are more authentic. I kind of like that idea.
2. What is your go to euphemism for sexual intercourse?
I’m either on a roll or being redundant but it fits both questions.
3. What current trend do you hope will go away very soon?
#Hashtags!! I mean, what’s the point?
4. If you could hack into any one computer, which computer would you choose?
I have no idea. Why would I want to? If I could do that to someone else, someone else could it to me.
5. Would you rather never be stuck in traffic again or never get another cold? Why?
Never get another cold again. Colds can lead to worse illnesses like bronchitis or pneumonia. Getting stuck in traffic can at least have a silver lining. It gives you time to listen to music, listen to an audio book, scroll through your phone, flirt with the handsome man in the car next to you.