1. If you had to wear a t-shirt with just one word on it for an entire year, what would it say?
Cuz I am….
2. What movie did your parents let you watch as a kid that they definitely should not have?
We didn’t see many movies when we were growing up, and most of what we did see was age appropriate. The only one that comes to mind is Invasion from Mars. But us kids loved it, the whole neighborhood saw it and we created a game based on the movie. That game kept us busy all summer long.
3. What are your hopes for this day?
To be pain free.
4. What is holding you back from going after what you want?
Energy and motivation. I have the time. I do have the money. Pretty pathetic, huh?
5. If you could make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?
Bonus: What is one thing you refuse to share? Why?
I had to think about this… my name? No, I know I eventually will share that and it’s really not any big secret. My face? No, for the same reason. My weight? No, it is what it is. My age? Hardly.