1. In a D/s relationship (dominance and submission) , what do you enjoy most?
Sexually, I am submissive. In my mundane life I tend to be the control freak and wanting to be in charge. I also have fantasies of being a sub to a male Dominant while also being a Domme for a male sub. This one would live with me, wait on me hand and foot and fulfill my every wish.
2. What do you want people to know most about D/s relationships?
I don’t know… I’m still learning that myself. But I guess for those who know very little about it and only know something about that is negative… try to have an open mind and learn more about it. It’s not as bad as you’ve been told. In fact, there are many more positives to D/s and BDSM than there are negatives because they tend to be more open minded, more respectful and responsibility and depend on good communication. I don’t see a lot of those things in most so-called vanilla relationships.
3. For you, does D/s need to have a sadist and masochist component?
For me personally? I like a balance of S&M and of caring on both sides. I think too many people think that being a sadist means you have to be mean and cruel all the time. But I don’t think that is necessary. Being a sadist or masochist is a sexual turn out, but it doesn’t mean you are like that all the time.
4. For you, does BDSM have to involve sex?
I prefer that, but it doesn’t have to have that. It all depends on how you interpret “sex” and how it’s done. If you mean penis in vagina penetrative sex, no not at all, since there are other ways to penetrate. I like imagination and creativity and interest over anything else.
5. If you are in a D/s relationship, why do you need it?
I’m not in one at the moment.
6. If you are not in a D/s relationship, would you like to be? Why?
Yes, I would. It just seems right for me.