Feel free to elaborate.
In 2019 did you
1. Get a new job? No… one of the perks of being retired. No alarms, no bosses, but unfortunately, no paycheck either.
2. Get a new haircut? YES! After years of having very long hair, down to my butt and longer, I finally got fed up and cut it all off. My hairdresser gives me a punked up look and I love it.
3. Get a new car? No, although I do dream of having a new car all the time.
4. Move? Not this year, but I’m hoping to have a new place in 2020.
5. Get a new romantic partner? Only in my fantasies.
6. Have a kid? Cough, gag, OMG, I sure hope not!!! There is a reason why women can’t get pregnant when they are almost 70!!
7. Take up a new hobby? Not this year… maybe next year.
In 2020, will you?
1. Get a new job? No
2. Get a new car? No
3. Take a risk? No
Bonus: What will be important to you in 2020, that wasn’t important in 2019? Hmmm… this is a damn good question and I’m not sure what the answer is. Because I spent ALL 2019 trying to solve all of my health problems, maybe I can spend all of 2020 assuming they will be solved so I can focus on things like getting organized, getting back to hobbies, finishing and publishing all of the books I’ve been writing for the past 20 years.